The Privé Terms & Conditions
The term 'Gina Conway Privé' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 62 Westbourne Grove, London, W2 5SH. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We want to ensure we maintain a high level of customer service at all times and would ask you to be aware of the following terms & conditions carefully before making your booking with Privé. By using our website, you are agreeing to conform and be bound by our terms and conditions. If you are not in agreement with any of our terms and conditions of use please do not use our website.
Making a booking
- Gina Conway Privé service hours are from 08.00am to 10.00pm. Monday – Sunday, subject to availability.
- Our spa pricing treatments are charged by the hour with a minimum one hour booking. Our prices are from £89 per hour within zone 1 – 6 (within the M25). Please note that we are more than happy to travel outside of these destinations but please contact us for a quote on 0208 234 6899 or email email@example.com
- When booking a treatment, you must let us know if you have any existing medical conditions including pregnancy (please note some services are not suitable in your first 3 months of pregnancy) so we can advise the most suitable treatment for you.
- You can book an appointment request on-line or by calling 020 8234 6899 and one of our service hosts will make sure you get the right Gina Conway Privé professional to suit your exact needs. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will endeavour to respond to all requests within four hours and an e-mail or text will be sent to you to confirm your appointment as soon as possible. Group requests and corporate requests may take longer.
- Submission of a booking request for which payment has not been made does not mean that Gina Conway Privé has agreed to provide the services.
- Payment for all appointments must be taken in advance and an invoice will be sent to you once we know we can fulfil your request. We accept all major credit cards. Payment must be received prior to the therapist/stylist performing their treatment.
- Payment can only be taken in GBP.
- We offer the option for you to have a courtesy call 24 hours before to review the details of your appointment if you’d prefer not to be contacted please let us know.
Our appointments, cancellations and payment
- If you are running late, we will use our best endeavours to undertake your treatment however we reserve the right to re-schedule or make a full or partial refund.
- Gina Conway Privé clients are responsible for providing access to hot and cold water and appropriate area for the therapist to work and for spa treatments the space for a mobile couch.
- Once our mobile therapist is at the appointment any significant time taken out to respond to deliveries, children, pets or work during the treatment time allocated could be subject to time being deducted from your time booked.
- All clients agree to inform us of any cancellations 48 hours to avoid a charge. Any cancellations, amendments or no shows thereafter will not entitled the client to a refund. Appointments cancelled within 24 hours will be charged at 100%.
- Any tips/gratuities are at your discretion and can be added to your bill at your request.
If you have any feedback whatsoever please do get in touch directly via e mail to email@example.com or call 020 8234 6899.
In booking via Gina Conway Privé the Client undertakes to make all bookings with therapists/stylists through Gina Conway Privé. Direct and private approaches to Gina Conway Privé therapists are not permitted without the agreement of Gina Conway Privé. If a Client is found to have made an offer to a Gina Conway Privé therapist no further bookings will be accepted. The Client will be liable in damages to Gina Conway Privé to compensate Gina Conway Privé in respect of all past present and future losses which Gina Conway Privé suffers by reason of any breach of the undertaking above.
We have the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate behaviour. Payment will be required for the full treatment price.
The use of the website is subject to the following terms
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or discontinue any aspect of our website without notice.
- We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions at any time.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may lead to a criminal prosecution.
- Your use of this website any dispute arising is subject to the laws of England.
Gina Conway Privé Limited is registered in England and Wales with registered number 09341874 with a registered office at Gina Conway Aveda Salon & Spa, 62 Westbourne Grove, London, W2 5SH
This website and its content is copyright of Privé by Gina Conway 2015. All rights reserved. The intellectual property (IP) of this website and its content is the property of Gina Conway Privé Limited.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.